Wednesday, August 31, 2011

RON MATTA AS MAYOR WILL TAKE 20% PAYCUT TO HELP PUT MORE POLICE ON THE STREETS

Add caption
We all need to pitch in and sacrifice during these trying times and when elected Mayor one of the first things I will do is take a 20% paycut and place that money into the Police Department. If I am going to say we need more police on the streets then I have to step up as a leader and do the right thing. I feel that this gesture will show the people that I am serious about serving Brockton and helping to reduce crime and getting more cops on the streets. I feel with that money they could put some Beat-Cops downtown or buy some crime fighting technology. I need to stand up. I can't ask you to do something that I am not willing to do. What I am asking of you is for your vote. You can reach me at MATTA@COMCAST.NET OR RONMATTAFORBROCKTON@YAHOO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment